- The graduates of current year or previous year in the streams like B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, B.Sc(Agri),
BCA and Post Graduates including MBA with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- The age of the student should be less than 24 years. The student should not have any academic breaks
during his/her education.
- The family income of the student has to be less than Rs.60,000/- per annum. (This is ascertained
by visiting the houses of students). This is not applicable to the seats under payment quota.
Resources Provided for Students in the Campus
- Well maintained library with a variety of books and CDs.
- Daily newspapers and magazines.
- Computers with broadband internet.
- Television and English cable TV channels.
- Movie club to watch and analyze. Artistic, rare and motivational movies and CDs.
- Study Kit.
- Study Materials and books, Dictionary, Analytical Skills and Xerox materials.
- One Computer for every student and computer lab will be open for 12 hours a day.
- Training hall with LCD, Speakers and Video Recorder.
- Multiple group discussion rooms.
- Stationary materials and bulletin boards for student use.